100% of donations are used towards service delivery for child victims and survivors of abuse.
Beacon House Child and Youth Advocacy Centre is driven by community. Your contributions not only assist in keeping Beacon House going day-to-day; you’re helping to build the pathway for children, youth and families to thrive.
How can I make a donation?
Making a monetary donation can be made easily online using the form on this page. You can donate once or set up monthly donations.
You can also choose to purchase items off of our wishlist on Amazon.
We are also looking for these items:
- Emergency Cupboard
- Grains — cereal, rice, pasta, oats, granola bars, and flour
- Proteins — canned fish/meat, fresh meat and poultry, eggs, beans and legumes, and peanut butter
- Fruit and vegetables — Fresh and canned fruits and vegetables, and children’s snacks
- Toilettes — Toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, menstrual products, deodorant
- Big Ticket Items
- Mindfluness toys, TVs, and iPads
- Living room furniture — couches, small tables, coffee tables, coffee cart, storage
- Small, modern, lightly loved office furniture — office chairs, desks, filing cabinets
- Keurig & Coffee Pods
- Netflix Vouchers
- Shoe bins
- Misc toys — puzzles, toy cars, board games, etc.
- Craft supplies
- Fidget toys
- Bus/Taxi Vouchers
Let us know if you have any of these items you can contribute by email at [email protected] and we can arrange for pick-up or drop-off.
Did you know?
You can receive a tax credit of 20.5%* or more of the value of your donations to Beacon House (London Family Court Clinic).
* Rate based off federal rate of 15% plus Ontario provincial rate of 5.05% for charitable donations up to $200. Rates increase for donations above $200. See all rates here.